Performing partnerships is a way for us to exchange server links to the benefit of both servers’ members. Having requirements for who we partner with is a way for us to have some degree of control over which kind of members we will be attaining from the exchange, and what kind of servers we endorse.
If you’re a user or a potential partner server representative, feel free to send a message to support with your suggestion and we’ll consider it and take it from there.
- The Discord Terms of Service and community guidelines with clickable links to these.
- Clear directions for how to seek out help from staff.
- A clause that forbids DM advertisement.
- Permanently banning those DM advertising another Discord server.
- Minimally using the sanction of muting people who otherwise spread unsolicited advertisements.
- Do not link to the Discord Terms of Service and the Community Guidelines in their rules.
- Take no action against DM-advertisers sharing their server, regardless of who the ad favours.
- Remove members for their affiliations with another server.
- Have underage mods managing or having access to NSFW content.
- Allow deletion of staff messages in staff channels.
- Allow staff the ability for anyone to delete any public logs. Exemptions are granted if the content in the logs is sensitive to a users’ real identity.
- Do not act against hateful speech and rhetoric.